Duck Festival Stuttgart Arkansas
Every year in November, the community of Stuttgart, Arkansas celebrates its legacy as the Duck Capital of the Word with the Wings Over the Prairie Duck Festival.
The 2010 duck festival events kick off on Saturday November 21st with the Queen Mallard Pageant. The carnival and midway will be set up midweek in the Downtown Shopping District and continue operating through the end of the festival.
On Friday, November 26 2010, festival events include:
- Children’s Duck Calling Class
- Arts and Crafts Exhibit and Sale
- Sports Collectibles Exhibit and Sale
- Duck Calling Contests for Students
- Sportsman’s Party with Live Music by Tragikly White
Listen to Tragikly White
On Saturday, November 27 2010, the festival concludes with:
- A 10K Race in the morning
- Duck Gumbo Cook-off
- World Championship Duck Calling Contests
- For the full schedule and details, visit the Stuttgart, Arkansas Chamber of Commerce website